Saturday 30 January 2016

First interview; Allahabad 11 SSB; army tech
Interview
I went in after waiting the whole day since 12 pm to 9.30 pm.
I was the last to be interviewed that day.
IO: good evening neha
Me: good evening sir
IO: how was the day, I know u were waiting too long, how are you feeling?
Me: good sir 😊
IO: so neha how do you like allahabad?
Me: sir it is a good place
IO: did u go out some where?
Me: yes sir, I went out with my group to visit sangam and the ghats
Io: what did u find the best about it?
Me: sir, the the meeting point of the three rivers and that their colors are distinguishable.
Io: ok, neha tell me about your studies, schooling, family and friends in brief.
Me: sir I hv done my schooling from different places in army schools and kendriya vidyalayas. I did my 10th and 12th from kendriya vidyalaya no. 1 dehradun.
Thereafter I did engineering in electronics and communication from amrapali institute haldwani. We are 5 members in the family mumy papa and three siblings. My father is retired from the army as hony lt and is currently teaching in an engineering college, my mother is a nursery teacher in lovedale academy dehradun, my siblings are younger to me, my sister in 9th standard brother is in 7th standard, they study in army school clement town. I have many friends from school and college, with whom I often go out and study.
Io: ok neha, u did ur schooling from dehradun, where is haldwani.
Me: sir haldwani is on the way to nainital
Io: so ur college was in nainital
Me: no sir the district is nainital, my college was in lamachaur which is near corbett national park
Io: good

(Io put his legs on his table and leaned back on his chair with hands below his neck)

Io: you have long hair don't u
Me: yes sir I do
Io: how long, waist long or hip long
Me: hip long
Io: u know my girlfriend was from dehradun, she too had long hair
Me: smile
Io: dehradun girls are beautiful, I used to pick her up in mt jeep during term breaks and we used to go to mussourie, she was beautiful. nainital is also a good place, u hv been there
Me: yes sir, it is my native place
Io: that is great
Pause
U know today my wife will scold me badly it is going to be 10 today
U had dinner
Me: no sir
Io: the mess timings are over, what will you have
Me: sir ill have biscuits that I hv brought
Io: no wait,
( calls the mess incharge and asks hum to keep chest no 33s dinner in the candidates line)

Now u don't worry when u ll reach there u will ger ur dinner

Me: thank u sir

Io: so neha from dehradun, how was the psych test yesterday

Me: sir it was very good

Io: did u miss out on anything
 Me: yes sir I could not complete the situation reactions.
Io: how many did u write
Me: sir 47
Io: why worrying, that is a good number
U hv ur gtos tomorrow
Me: yes sir
Io: all the best for the gto and have dinner ok.
Me: yes sir, thank you sir.
Io: it was really nice talking to you neha, wish you all the very best.
Me: thank you sir.
(Shakes hands with me)

Interview over

2 comments:

  1. your memory explains that how much attentively present you were there. okay , Did you get your dinner then? or lemme ask Io. :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get the dinner 🤣🤣😝😝

    ReplyDelete